Happy New Year, lovelies!
May this new year be full of love, joy, happiness, abundance, prosperity, and…beauty, of course!
Indeed, after the holidays, we all take good resolutions with the new year. We sweep all our failures and missed opportunities under the rug. And we promise ourselves that this year will be different.
I bet this is a continued cycle for most of us, including in our beauty routine. Consequently, I come with this article to help you define your best beauty routine. And all you’ll need is a plan. That’s it!
I’ll give you the guidelines to build your best beauty routine from mine. Indeed, I’ve also taken good resolutions and I’ve built this beauty regimen to improve my physical appearance. So, I’m sharing it with you today!
Ready? Let’s dive into how you can improve your beauty routine for 2024!
Before you start your beauty routine
- Write down what you’ll do on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. This will help you to keep a fresh perspective and adjust it if necessary
- Eradicate every toxic habits from your life. I’ll never repeat it enough: cigarettes, caffeine, and alcohol are bad for your health and your beauty as well. Put them in your mental trash bin and never look back!
Plan and execute your beauty routine
Have you finished to write your main tasks in your beauty routine? Good! Now, you’ll just have to unfold your plan and execute it. Then, rinse and repeat the process until your beauty routine comes naturally to you.
I’ll give you the example of my own best beauty routine below.
- Drink water, bone broth, and herbal teas to stay hydrated from inside
- Cleanse, moisturize, and protect my skin with SPF
- Pray and meditate
- Say affirmations and be grateful
- Brush my teeth at least twice a day
- Eat healthy foods
- Get 7 hours of beauty sleep
- Take my supplements: multivitamins, vitamin C-Ester, and Omega-3
- Shampoo and condition my hair twice a week
- Steam, exfoliate and get a face mask once a week
- Walk at least 6 days a week
- Perform yoga, stretching, or Pilates on my rest days
- Redo my nail polish if I’m wearing it
- Get a manicure and pedicure
- Have a hot oil or henna treatment for my hair
- Remove my hair with hair removal cream (I don’t like waxing, I’m quite wimpy)
- Get a relaxing massage
- Go to the hammam if I can
- Get a body wrap
- Take a hair, skin, and nails supplements twice a year (in spring and fall)
Can your beauty routine work with any skincare products?
Yes! Indeed, I’ve always advocated for including skincare products that you can afford. Don’t think that you must empty your bank account to be pretty! On the contrary, I advise you to buy the best quality products you can afford and build your beauty regimen with them.
Now, let me share a little story with you. I’ve known a woman several years ago who was very elegant and took pride in her physical appearance. Honestly, she was a pretty woman and she only used luxury products for her beauty routine. But guess what? She was living in a woman’s shelter! Don’t be like her lovelies!
Sharing my two cents wisdom
Let’s take my own example. As you have seen earlier, I’ve established a beauty routine that is quite simple. But I can tell you that most products I used are quite cheap. For instance, among my favorite beauty brands, you will find Palmer’s, Garnier, and L’Oréal Paris. And in France, they are all affordable brands but they deliver quality products as well.
Therefore, just start where you are with the products you can buy. Don’t ruin yourself because you buy products to impress people you don’t even like. Also, from my own experience, I’ve noticed that many so-called privileged women didn’t hesitate to use cheap products as well.
For example, Catherine, the current Princess of Wales has used a face moisturizer from Nivea. Marilyn Monroe used Vaseline, and many women I know don’t spend all their money in luxury beauty products. And they all look fabulous!
So, don’t put all your focus on buying expensive products if you can’t. Save money, invest, and pay your bills first – these are the most important areas to focus on.
Conclusion: how can you improve your beauty routine in 2024?
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail” – Benjamin Franklin
To improve your beauty routine in 2024, you must start to write your plan. Then, you must follow it with dedication and discipline. Moreover, don’t think that you’ll see results overnight. Instead, be patient with yourself and watch your physical appearance transform with your new routine.
In addition, I must say that self-discipline is a huge part of beauty. Indeed, I’ve never seen a beautiful woman who is careless with her beauty routine. It doesn’t exist. And please, don’t listen to people who will discourage you in following your beauty routine. Once you have taken the first step to improve your physical appearance, don’t look back.
Now, I’ll let you meditate on the following quote before leaving you:
“There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” – Helena Rubinstein
Let that sink in…
Well, that’s it for today! What do you think of this article? What are the steps you’ve already taken to improve your beauty routine? Fell free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Click here to receive my free ebook on the 9 time-tested secrets to eternal youth.